September 23 - September 27
2019 Fall Rally Coos Bay, Oregon
Rally fee includes: 4 nights Camping, Full Hookups w/50 Amp Service, 4 Dinners, 3 Full Breakfasts, 1 Continental Breakfast, Hospitality Hours each day, Seminars, games, Dog Parade, Costume Party, Professional Entertainment one evening, and other extras.
MILL CREEK CASINO RV PARK
3201 TREMONT AVE
NORTH BEND, OREGON 97459
Monday-Sunday 24 hours a day
800-953-4800 or 541-756-8800
Special Rally notes:
- We will be having a dog parade so get those puppies and pooches all spiffed up!
Please bring 1 wrapped gift of $10 value per coach to registration when you get there.
Things to do in Coos Bay, Oregon
- Coos Art Museum – Art museum in an art deco building
- The Mill and Three Rivers Casino
- Cape Argo Highway and State Park
- McCullough Memorial Bridge
- Coos History Museum
- Steve Prefontaine Murals
- Oregon Costal Historical Railway
- Marshfield Sun Printing Museum
- Watson Ranch and Sunset Bay Golf Courses
- Fishing Charters
- 7 Devils Brewing Company
Camp Freightliner is sold out effective 6/5/2019.
Please note that FCOC rallies can no longer accommodate special dietary requests due to the wide variety of caterers and the high costs for special menus.