February 13, 2019 - February 17, 2019
2019 Frolic in the Sun Rally
2019 FROLIC IN THE SUN
MID-WINTER NATIONAL RALLY
Lazydays RV Resort
February 13-17, 2019
The Freightliner Chassis Owners Club will kick off the 2019 rally season with the FROLIC IN THE SUN RALLY at Lazydays RV Resort, Feb 13-17, 2019. The rally entry time is 1:00 PM, WED., February 13 with registration from 1:30-3:00 PM in the west end of the Rally Center. The cost is $345.00 which includes 4 nights’ full hook-ups with 50 Amp service, 4 dinners, 3 lunches, 4 breakfasts and professional entertainment. We will have Freightliner Fireside Chat, Allison Transmission, Cummins Engine and Onan Generator, and other seminars, crafts and a special outing for the ladies.
Camp Freightliner classes are available to rally attendees for an additional cost. Class dates will be 2/11-12 and 2/18-19/2019. 2 people attending class $285.00, 1 person attending class $235.00 incudes 2 lunches and 1 dinner. You must register directly with Freightliner www.fcccrv.com/owners/camp-freightliner after receiving your rally registration confirmation as it will include the confirmation number necessary to register for the Camp Freightliner. When you get your confirmation from Freightliner you must extend your stay with Lazydays by calling (813) 246-4999. Inform Lazydays you are staying for the Camp Freightliner class and you will receive the rally rate for the two additional days.
Camp Freightliner registration will open up in October, 2018. Please wait until then to attempt registration for your class.
Please note that FCOC rallies can no longer accommodate special dietary requests due to the wide variety of caterers and the high costs for special menus.
THINGS TO SEE AND DO IN THE TAMPA AREA:
- YUENGLING BREWERY TOUR: (www.yuengling.com/visit-us/tampa-faqs)
- FLORIDA STATE FAIR: (www.floridastatefair.com)
- BUSCH GARDENS TAMPA BAY: (www.buschgardens.com/buschgardens/tampabay)
- THE FLORIDA AQUARIUM: (www.flaquarium.org)
- USF BOTANICAL GARDENS: (www.cas.usf.edu)
- DALE CHIHULY GLASS: (www.moreanartscenter.org/chihuly)
- DALI MUSEUM: (www.thedali.org)
- HISTORIC YBOR CITY:(www.visittampabay.com/ybor)
- TAMPA ELECTRIC’S MANATEE VIEWING CENTER: (www.tampaelectric.com/company/mvc)
- SIGHTSEEING IN TARPON SPRINGS: (index.about.com/Experts)