January 25, 2022 - January 28, 2022
2022 Mid-Winter Rally, Seffner, FL
FCOC MID-WINTER NATIONAL RALLY
LAZYDAYS, SEFFNER, FL
January 25-29, 2022
The Freightliner Chassis Owners Club will kick off the 2022 rally season with the FCOC MID-WINTER RALLY at Lazydays RV Resort, Jan 25-29,2022. The rally entry time is 1:00 PM, Tues. Jan 25 with registration from 1:30-3:00 PM in the Rally Center. The cost is $395.00 which includes 4 nights’ full hook-ups with 50 Amp service, 4 dinners, 4 breakfasts and professional entertainment. We will have Freightliner Fireside Chat, Allison Transmission, Cummins Engine and Cummins/Onan Generator, and other seminars, crafts and a special outing for the ladies.
Camp Freightliner classes are available to rally attendees for an additional cost. Class dates will be 01/29 & 30, 2022. 2 people attending class $275.00, 1 person attending class $225.00 incudes 2 lunches and 1 dinner. You must register directly with Freightliner www.fcccrv.com/owners/camp-freightliner after receiving your rally registration confirmation as it will include the confirmation number necessary to register for Camp Freightliner. When you get your confirmation from Freightliner you must extend your stay with Lazydays by calling (813) 246-4999. Inform Lazydays you are staying for the Camp Freightliner class and you will receive the rally rate for the two additional days.
THINGS TO SEE AND DO IN THE TAMPA AREA:
- YUENGLING BREWERY TOUR: (www.yuengling.com/visit-us/tampa-faqs)
- FLORIDA STATE FAIR: (www.floridastatefair.com)
- BUSCH GARDENS TAMPA BAY: (www.buschgardens.com/buschgardens/tampabay)
- THE FLORIDA AQUARIUM: (www.flaquarium.org)
- USF BOTANICAL GARDENS: (www.cas.usf.edu)
- DALE CHIHULY GLASS: (www.moreanartscenter.org/chihuly)
- DALI MUSEUM: (www.thedali.org)
- HISTORIC YBOR CITY:(www.visittampabay.com/ybor)
- TAMPA ELECTRIC’S MANATEE VIEWING CENTER: (www.tampaelectric.com/company/mvc)
- SIGHTSEEING IN TARPON SPRINGS: (Visit Florida)
Rally Masters, Roy & Kathy Hopper
Asst. Rally Masters, Steve & Denise Jeanneret
This rally is full and online registrations are no longer being taken! If you wish to be placed on a waiting list, please contact the Rally Master to provide your information. He can advise you on how many are ahead of you and the likelihood of getting a reservation.