1. An administration fee of $25 will be charged for all registrations received.
2. Members who register and then:
- a) Cancel a minimum of 31 days prior to the start of the rally will receive a full refund minus the administration fee.
- b) Cancel 30 to 8 days prior to the start of a rally will be charged for any non-refundable commitments paid in advance for the rally.
- c) Cancel 7 or less days prior to the start of the rally will result in no portion of the rally fees being refunded.
3. Members that register and pay for a rally and do not attend will not receive any refund.
4. All refunds will be made at the conclusion of the rally.
* Many of the services we use in hosting a rally have to be paid (some as far as a year) in advance. Due to these non-refundable expenditures, we cannot continue to absorb the costs of late cancellations and must have these rules in place. Thank you for understanding.
Please note that FCCC rallies can no longer accommodate special dietary requests due to the wide variety of caterers and high cost for special menus. We apologize for any inconvenience.
The stated rally fee includes your campsite fee from the campground, however other campground separate charges, including shower tokens, pet fees, guest fees, and other similar charges are the responsibility of the participant.